Theodorou Group (https://www.theodorougroup.com), a pioneer in industrial automation and specialized in solutions for industrial packaging and supply chain, is seeking to hire a "Junior Systems Integration Engineer" (Code: JSE1122CL).
About the job:
You will be active in the system integration part with the aim of providing industrial solutions. You will deal with a wide range of technologies related to the understanding of business and industrial needs, the design (or redesign) of production processes, the selection and setup of equipment (Hardware / Software) or often the conception, design and implementation of specialized solutions.
Key Features and Prerequisites:
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or related Higher Education Engineering schools
- Knowledge of automation systems (PLC – Arduino etc.)
- Knowledge of electronics - circuits
- Knowledge of object oriented programming / relational databases
- Ability to read and/or design an electrical schematic
- Excellent knowledge of English (written & spoken)
- Fulfilled any military obligations
- Driving License
- Development opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
- Continuous education & training