Theodorou Automation SAICT is proud to announce its new end of life equipment trade-in program. All types of systems, functional or not, that belong to one of the following categories are eligible for trade-in.
- Coding printers
- Pallet stretch film wrapping machines
- Carton sealers
- Weighing scales (mechanical or electronic)
- Thermal or thermal transfer label printers
- Mobile terminals and barcode scanners
- Wireless networks
Trade-in is combined with the purchase of new equipment at very attractive prices. The trade-in program can also be combined with the Theodorou Automation rental program, which offers short-term or long-term equipment leases.
The basic rules of the program are:
- The equipment to be traded in may or may not be operational
- The newly purchased equipment may be of a different type to the traded-in equipment (e.g. you can trade in an old coding printer and buy a new labeller)
- The traded in system does not have to have been purchased from us
- The newly purchased equipment is completely new and unused and of the latest technology
The program will be executed on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are interested in the withdrawal program, please fill out the contact form below or contact your seller or email us at email@example.com.