Industrial Laser printers are used to print codes on products as they move at high speeds through the production line.
The new generation of Laser printers provides:
- Minimal to zero printing costs due to no requirement for consumables
- High speeds (up to 72,000 products/hour)
- Ability to print text, graphics and variable information on surfaces such as plastic, glass and paper.
- Environmental friendliness
great reliability and unparalleled print quality
- Durability over time and minimum maintenance requirements
- Larger print area for coding web applications
- Printing of serial numbers, 2D Data Matrix codes, barcodes, logos, graphics, etc.
- Waterproof construction (IP65)
- Flexible and small-sized head, which allows easy & quick installation on machines
The choice of the right system is made based on the needs of each application (product, print resolution, production speed, etc.) and after a study by our experienced engineers.
Theodorou Group has strategic partnerships with the biggest and the most acclaimed vendors in their respective field.