Theodorou Group would like to inform its customers, suppliers and partners that it invariably follows the guidelines of the National Organization of Public Health (EODY) and the co-responsible governing bodies, regarding COVID- 19 related instructions and precautionary measures in order to protect its customers, suppliers, partners and employees.
More specifically, the Theodorou Group of companies has taken the following measures:
- daily cleaning and Regular sanitization of its facilities
- daily cleaning of all corporate vehicles
- issuance of instructions all employees for the prevention and protection from COVID-19 based on the directives received from EODY
- supplying of their facilities with disinfectant liquids, which are available in every business area, but also in corporate vehicles
- Careful examination and potential cancellation of business trips based on risk of exposure to COVID-19
- Prohibition of all professional meetings, staff trainings and corporate presentations with more than 7 people
In the event that the management team becomes aware of a coronavirus case involving a customer, supplier, partner or employee that has visited or is employed at our premises, it will take all necessary actions such as,
- the new immediate disinfection and sanitization of our facilities
- the issuance of instructions for the immediate medical examination and other measures for all affected or potentially affected employees
In addition, Theodorou Group’s Management holds a regularly reviewed and updated Crisis Management Plan in the event of a coronavirus case amongst its employees. EODY and the General Secretariat for Civil Protection are always the sole bodies responsible for managing possible cases.