Τhere is a wide variety of industrial scales in a wide range of prices and specifications in the market. When you have to choose the right scale for your industrial application you must pay special attention to the following 6 appropriate selection criteria:
- Weighing accuracy (not to be confused with digital display subdivision)
- Display stabilization speed
- Operating environment (requirements for antimicrobial construction, hose washing, dust protection, special charging conditions, explosion protection, etc.)
- Protection of weighing cells (from overloads, poor placement of loads, etc.)
- Interconnection (Connection with other systems, etc.)
- Possibility of calibration
Theodorou Automation SAICT has more than 20 years of experience in industrial weighing having implemented numerous applications in industries of all types and in supply chain companies. Whether it is for a simple scale, or a weighing bridge, or a weighing system integrated in a connected industry 4.0 automation system, or a supply chain automation system, we can help you choose the right equipment.